Hardscaping in Sequim, WA
What is hardscaping? Simply put, hardscaping is any of the non-living elements in your landscape design. As the name suggests, these are the harder design elements in your space like concrete, rocks, bricks, pavers, natural stone, metal edging, metal art, metal fabrication and wood.
Examples of hardscaping projects that use these materials are:
- Water features and dry river beds
- Natural flagstone or paver patios and walkways
- Metal edging along planting beds or gravel walkways
- Cedar fencing and privacy screens
- Deer fencing
- Metal fabrication for screens, arbors, trellises, planters, water features, and more, adding a rustic or unique look.
- Timber stairs and walls
- Aggregate products for gravel paths, rock borders around your home, retaining walls, custom decorative retaining walls, accent boulders, and boulder rockeries
- Boulder, brick, or metal fire pits
- Wood framed gazebos, pergolas, and trellises.