Are you sick of being cooped up indoors or simply ready for a change? Here is a great opportunity to get outside and get paid. At ONA Landscaping, we select top notch people who love the outdoors and take great pride in quality workmanship.
Landscape Construction Crewman
- Assist Manager/Members of the company in all operations and business of the company.
- Manage employees of the company.
- Maintain complete records as required and directed.
- Ensure all operations of the company stay on schedule and budget as directed and required.
- Ensure all vehicles and equipment are in good working order and properly maintained.
- Any other duties pertaining to the company as directed by Manager/Members of the company.
- Physically able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Physically able to work 8-10 hours a day in all weather conditions.
- Physically able and proficient at installation of all materials by hand, wheelbarrow and machine.
Be Proficient or trainable in the areas of:
- Light construction
- Demolition, grub out, site prep, trenching and other manual labor tasks.
- Drip irrigation
- Fabric and erosion control
- Paver, Flagstone patios and stepping stones
- Rock walls
- Lawn grading and preparation, seed installation
- Low voltage lighting
- Metal edging
- Planting operations
- Water features